The Duet is perfect for the hospital crash cart, patient transport, surgi-center backup, long term care facilities and more.
- An AC suction unit, with battery back up, the Duet provides instant, powerful suction whether or not AC power is available.
- When fully charged, the sealed lead acid battery provides 45 minutes +/-10% of suctioning power giving you the suction you need for emergency care procedures.
It meets the American Heart Association's recommendations for portable emergency suction.
- And also meets the reduced maximum vacuum recommended for neonatal and pediatric suctioning.
The SSCOR Duet internal dual mode charger activates as soon as the Duet is connected to an AC power source.
- It will drop back to float when the battery reaches full charge, eliminating damage to the battery caused by overcharging.
The battery maintenance control system includes a clearly labeled battery level indicator.
- This system allows the clinician to easily determine the battery status and the anticipated running time.
The SSCOR Duet is backed by a 1 year warranty.
- It also includes a (3) year battery replacement policy.
The clamshell ABS plastic design with a large easy grip handle is lightweight.
- And enables easy service access to components.
The SSCOR Duet can be easily adapted to fit your canister.
- There is no need to stock a special canister eliminating the need for adding SKU's and inventory.
The SSCOR Duet Flat back can not be used with the SSCOR retention bracket.
Please click the SSCOR Duet with Retention Bracket if you want a powerful suction that will easily attach to the side of a cart.