The SSCOR DCell Suction device is the world’s first and only full size portable suction device powered by off-the-shelf alkaline batteries. This makes it ideal for emergencies when external power sources are not available. With D Cell alkaline batteries, that can run the device for 6-9 hours* without the need to recharge, the SSCOR DCell Suction device ensures that medical vacuum is available when power sources fail.
The SSCOR DCell Suction is a dependable and effective portable suction device.
- It is intended for storage for extended periods in disaster preparedness equipment caches where it does not need to be maintained on charge.
- It can be used for most procedures generally performed with wall vacuum.
- The variable regulator allows the negative pressure to be adjusted quickly between -50mmHg to -525mmHg with a quarter turn of the knob.
- The SSCOR DCell Suction unit can operate indefinitely with replaceable, off the shelf alkaline batteries or be powered from an external power source using an AC power adapter or a DC power cord.
- Unlike manual devices that require an end user to use and stock proprietary canisters, the SSCOR DCell Suction device can be adapted to canisters currently in use throughout the hospital.
- Alkaline batteries are replaceable not rechargeable and can be changed in minutes, eliminating the need to take the device out of service for hours of recharging. Alkaline batteries have a long shelf life.
The SSCOR DCell Suction is unlike any other battery powered suction device. When unexpected emergency power failures occur or vacuum is required in unequipped areas, the SSCOR DCell Suction can be deployed quickly to provide quality medical vacuum.
Backed by a 3 year warranty.
(Customer must register within 1 year of purchase)
Batteries not included.
*Run time is defined as the period of time that the device generates more than 300 mmHg negative pressure. Total run time typically varies between 6-9 hours. These run time specifications are based upon tests using new Duracell® CopperTop batteries. Run time will vary depending on battery manufacturer, state of the charge, ambient temperature, and age of the batteries.